Devil on My Shoulder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 243 on Thu May 27, 2021 2:56 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Geek Stink Breath
What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:12 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Upcoming Shows You're Going To
What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 pm by Leonie

» News Update
What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 5:41 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde
What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:21 pm by Leonie

» Now I'm Listening To...
What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 pm by Leonie

» Happy Birthday to LEO!!!
What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 pm by Leonie

» Well, Someone's old
What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 am by Leonie

» Valentines Day
What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm by Leonie

» Tattoos and Piercings
What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm by Leonie

» For The Mods only
What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 am by ¡sonia!

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth?

+2
Leonie
Survivor of Violence
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 Empty What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth?

Post by Survivor of Violence Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

looks like the Earth is slowly coming to it's end because of us, humans. we're ruining it constantly, poisoning it. but hopefully most of us is realizing that's not the way to survive. that's why we have ex. saving energy lightning balls. do you do something to prevent Earth's deceasing?
Survivor of Violence
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth?

Post by Survivor of Violence Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

lolol!
Survivor of Violence
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are Your Actions to Help Mother Earth?

Post by hit Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:36 pm

To eat people.
hit
hit
Pocketful Of Dreams
Pocketful Of Dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by punks13 Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Um... I don't do enough, that's for sure.

Well, we do have the energy saving light bulbs. All over the house. I try to keep the lights off if I don't absolutely NEED them. I unplug things when i'm not using them, like my amp or chargers. I turn off the computer when not using it (reduce CO2 emissions).

I'd like to be able to walk to school and places, or ride a bicycle, but it's EXTREMELY dangerous here. So unfortunately I have to go by car everywhere, even if it's just three minutes away.

I take quick showers, close the water when I'm shampooing or whatever. But I think I'll get a bucket soon, as that way I'll save even more water.

I started the Environmental Club in my school last year with a classmate. Unfortunately towards the end of the year, so we weren't able to do much. But as the year begins we'll start with our recycling project. We'll do some stuff with talking to the elementary students and telling them why it's important to save the environment and maybe spread to other schools. But I think a lot of time will also be focused on getting kids from lower grades interested since the co-founder and I will be graduating next year. So we only have one year left. So we'll make a plan for them to carry on for the next year and get them ready and informed so they can keep it going.

Oh, we'll also make a website and we'll post about different aspects of the environment and stuff. Just an idea we have. But we'll see. Gotta start planning.

Hmm... oh, I'm a vegetarian. So also doing my little part there.

We have a central AC, because it gets pretty hot down here. So it's not on all day, but it is on all night :/

Hmm.. I don't know what else. Maybe little things I do but I guess I can't even think of them. But yeah :)
punks13
punks13
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor of Violence Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:20 pm

aww this is so awesome!!! can i help somehow with those projects?

and yes, i'm going vegetarian so little help from me too
Survivor of Violence
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by punks13 Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:31 am

Yeah, help would be much appreciated. I guess mostly what we need are ideas for activities and stuff. But I'll have more info once school starts. But yes, help would be awesome. Thank you so much Kate :)
punks13
punks13
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor of Violence Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:23 am

anytime! i'm always ready to help!
Survivor of Violence
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2