Devil on My Shoulder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 243 on Thu May 27, 2021 2:56 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Geek Stink Breath
Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:12 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Upcoming Shows You're Going To
Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 pm by Leonie

» News Update
Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 5:41 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde
Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:21 pm by Leonie

» Now I'm Listening To...
Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 pm by Leonie

» Happy Birthday to LEO!!!
Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 pm by Leonie

» Well, Someone's old
Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 am by Leonie

» Valentines Day
Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm by Leonie

» Tattoos and Piercings
Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm by Leonie

» For The Mods only
Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 am by ¡sonia!

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 Empty Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde

Post by Leonie Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

One of my fave British Folk-Punk Musicians.
Do you know him? And if yeah, what's your fave song by him?

Atm, I would say that Sailors Boots is my fave. Right behind it, it's I still Belive and The Road.

Post Pics and vids from him here smile

Edit: Million Dead was Franks Old Hardcore Punk band!!!!!!
Edit: The sleeping souls is Franks live band. Bass: Tarrant Anderson(a idol of me)
Guitar: Ben Lioyd
Keys: Matt Nasir
Drums: Nigel Powell
Edit: Möngöl Hörde is a little fun project from Frank and some of his friends from MD

Last edited by Leonie on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leonie
Leonie
Admin
Admin

http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 Empty Re: Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde

Post by Leonie Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:36 am

I dont have his email errm
But I'll get the german verion now. Because the UK verion was out of stook on Amazon. FUck this shit. I also ordered Poetry of the deed laugh
Leonie
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde - Page 2 Empty Re: Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde

Post by Leonie Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:45 am

Seeing this awesome man live in two days dance woot yahoo
Leonie
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonie Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:43 am

Seen him live. Stood 2nd row. Hes live better then on the cds. Hes so awesome. <3
Leonie
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonie Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:21 pm

Well, he's the best!
Stood first row at his concert a month ago. BEST DAY EVER!!

Last August he Published a new CD called "Positive Songs for Negative People" wich is Asscatchy. You just have to love his songs "Mittens", "Josephine", "The Next Storm", "Get Better"(of course), "Demons","Silent Key" and "song for Josh". Last one is a really sad song, about a friend from him who has commited suicide. It is recorded live, and you can hear him cry on some parts.
Leonie
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2