Devil on My Shoulder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 243 on Thu May 27, 2021 2:56 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Geek Stink Breath
Personal problems  EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 5:12 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Upcoming Shows You're Going To
Personal problems  EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 pm by Leonie

» News Update
Personal problems  EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 5:41 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde
Personal problems  EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:21 pm by Leonie

» Now I'm Listening To...
Personal problems  EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 pm by Leonie

» Happy Birthday to LEO!!!
Personal problems  EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 pm by Leonie

» Well, Someone's old
Personal problems  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 am by Leonie

» Valentines Day
Personal problems  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm by Leonie

» Tattoos and Piercings
Personal problems  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm by Leonie

» For The Mods only
Personal problems  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 am by ¡sonia!

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Personal problems

4 posters

Go down

Personal problems  Empty Personal problems

Post by ¡sonia! Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:49 am

This thread is basically a place to write whatever's on your mind at the moment, to share it so that you don't feel alone in this fight and even to seek advice smile

Spoiler:

¡sonia!
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Personal problems  Empty Re: Personal problems

Post by ¡sonia! Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:45 am

Alright, so I'll post first since I created this thread for whining unsure
Sometimes I feel extremely sad, like no one cares about me, I even consider self harm, sometimes I feel like I have no one to talk to about it, because I'm too busy trying live up to everyone's expectations and be "perfect" for everyone. I'm afraid of losing the people I love by weirding them out with my problems and at the same time, I feel like no one will  understand what I'm saying because I come across as happy, calm and relaxed.
Other times, I feel like I can talk to my friends about these problems or even forget these problems when I'm with my friend, sadly, next thing I know, they're the cause of making me feel like shit, everyone acts so fickle minded. I feel like nothing in my life is consistent.
The only thing preventing me from doing sometime stupid is some members of my family who I know love me and you guys. I don't know, people confuse me.
No ones expected to respond to this, I just needed to talk. If anyone's read all of it and feels like they could help; thank you. I appreciate anyone who gives even the slightest shit about my life.
¡sonia!
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor of Violence Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:53 am

¡sonia! wrote:Alright, so I'll post first since I created this thread for whining unsure
Sometimes I feel extremely sad, like no one cares about me, I even consider self harm, sometimes I feel like I have no one to talk to about it, because I'm too busy trying live up to everyone's expectations and be "perfect" for everyone. I'm afraid of losing the people I love by weirding them out with my problems and at the same time, I feel like no one will  understand what I'm saying because I come across as happy, calm and relaxed.
Other times, I feel like I can talk to my friends about these problems or even forget these problems when I'm with my friend, sadly, next thing I know, they're the cause of making me feel like shit, everyone acts so fickle minded. I feel like nothing in my life is consistent.
The only thing preventing me from doing sometime stupid is some members of my family who I know love me and you guys. I don't know, people confuse me.
No ones expected to respond to this, I just needed to talk. If anyone's read all of it and feels like they could help; thank you. I appreciate anyone who gives even the slightest shit about my life.

*hugs Sonia* Don't worry, this will pass.

You can't live trying to be perfect for the others. If they don't accept you the way you really are, they prove how useless they are and they are not worth your time. EVEN when it comes to your family members.
Survivor of Violence
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Post by ¡sonia! Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:56 am

Survivor of Violence wrote:
¡sonia! wrote:Alright, so I'll post first since I created this thread for whining unsure

*hugs Sonia* Don't worry, this will pass.

You can't live trying to be perfect for the others. If they don't accept you the way you really are, they prove how useless they are and they are not worth your time. EVEN when it comes to your family members.
Thank you, Kate hug
¡sonia!
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:11 am

what kate said. u gotta live for yourself. easier said then done i know. i struggle with it too but its the best thing to do. fuck what others think.

o and i got kicked outta my school so i have to write a letter to get back in. im bascially just trying to put my life back together, or rather, together in the first place...
itslikelectiveamnesia
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

Back to top Go down

Post by ¡sonia! Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:54 am

itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:what kate said. u gotta live for yourself. easier said then done i know. i struggle with it too but its the best thing to do. fuck what others think.

o and i got kicked outta my school so i have to write a letter to get back in. im bascially just trying to put my life back together, or rather, together in the first place...

I guess that's true.

Aww, good luck with that, Clare
¡sonia!
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:28 pm

thanks sonia. im sure as hell going to need it
itslikelectiveamnesia
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonie Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Atm my life is going down the river. Im mega stressed and i dont even have much time to be here. The only thing that can use to go on the internet is my phone. And yeah, i kind of broke it today laugh typical me. Anyways, i have to aply for school next month. And i have to send them a copy of the last semester mark. And yeah, its not the best one, cuz i have a C on it. Im so gotta be killed. Sorry, i just felt like saying that.
Leonie
Leonie
Admin
Admin

http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 pm

good luck with everything leo. hope u get into whatever school ur going for,
itslikelectiveamnesia
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonie Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:52 pm

itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:good luck with everything leo. hope u get into whatever school ur going for,
Ill aply on the school that i went to atm.
Leonie
Leonie
Admin
Admin

http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ¡sonia! Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:48 am

Aw, Leo confused good luck with everything hug
I kinda know how you feel, I've got really important exams in March and I feel like I've been doing shit at school lately. Also, I'm gonna have to go to a new school in July and I just finished school
¡sonia!
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:28 am

good luck with everything with u too sonia. im currently in the process of packing up and moving back home
itslikelectiveamnesia
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ¡sonia! Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:40 pm

itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:good luck with everything with u too sonia. im currently in the process of packing up and moving back home

Thanks Clare smile

Aw, how come? confused
¡sonia!
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down